- The qualifying standards of the students to senior classes will be the same as stipulated by the Kolhan University.
- The Internal Examinations are compulsory and, under normal circumstances, no second chance will be given.
- The students are required to strictly adhere to the deadlines prescribed for the submission of all the assignments/project works/tasks assigned by the faculty.
- All fees to the College are to be paid online before the due date as declared by the College. Before the due date, a student might take an extension of maximum 10 working days from the Principal for paying the fees.
- The students who do not meet the above deadline will be allowed to make payment with fine.
- The College expects every student to have 100% attendance. As per the University norms, any student who gets less than 75% attendance in an academic semester will be barred from appearing for the University Exams.
- Due to unavoidable reasons, if a student is absent he/she will submit the leave application in the College Office after getting the signature of the Class Mentor.
Library & Computer Lab
- Students are not allowed to bring their books, bags, personal belongings, etc. into the Library/Computer lab.
- Students shall maintain silence in the Library and the Computer Lab.
- Books will be issued for seven days only and a renewal is possible if no request is placed.
General Discipline of the College
Students who violate the following rules will be called for strict disciplinary action.
- Use of cell phone during the Lecture inside Classroom, in the Library and Computer Lab.
- In the College premises, consumption of drugs, alcohol, biri, cigarette, tobacco (Khaini), etc.
- If anyone is found in possession of these or being under the influence of such substances.
- Damage/dis-figuration to the property of the College, in any form.
- Party politics / Riotous /violent / disorderly behaviour.
- Theft, fraud, dishonesty, etc.
- Reporting fictitious data in the assignments.
- Copying in the College examinations/tests, the assignments, etc.
- Defacing of walls and or furniture with graffiti.
- Leveling false and baseless allegations against any student, Faculty or staff of the College.
- Ragging (in any form).
- Driving two-wheeler without wearing helmet in the campus.
- Sexual harassment of any student/staff /faculty inside or outside the College.
- Party politics/ Riotous /violent / disorderly behaviour
- Students could submit duly signed grievances to the Principal.
- Students could also submit duly signed general grievance to the Chairperson of the Grievance Redress Cell .
- Students might submit duly signed grievances related to ragging to the Chairperson of Anti-Ragging Cell.
- Students might submit duly signed grievance related to sexual harassment to the Chairperson of Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell.