PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- To equip students with basic knowledge and technical skills of accounting profession.
- To pursue a career in accounting and finance.
- To develop strong ethical and moral values.
- To prepare students in professional accounting and applied finance.
- To provide an adequate understanding of the financial intricacies of business.
- To improve students’ self-confidence, personality and communication skills.
- To prepare students to take leadership roles in future.
- To equip students with both theoretical and conceptual knowledge about evaluating business.
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- To provide adequate understanding about management among the students
- To equip students with theoretical knowledge, skill in communication and suitable business knowledge.
- To prepare students to explore available opportunities in the management profession.
- To train students in the overall development of personality and communication skills to have self-confidence and team-spirit.
- To prepare students to meet the expectations of industry in the fast changing virtual business environment.
- To develop appropriate skills in students so as to make them competent and employable.