Fr. (Dr) Mukti Clarence S.J
Designation Asst. Professor
Academic Qualification M.Sc. (Psychology), M.A. (Philosophy), M. Phil, Ph. D
Area of Specialization Organizational Behavior
Research & Publications
- Mukti Clarence & George, T. S. (2017). Role of Spiritual Competence and Subjective Wellbeing in Organizational Commitment among Catholic College Teachers. SJCC Management Research Review, 112-130.
- Mukti Clarence & George, T. S. (2018). Role of Demographic Variables in Organizational Commitment among Catholic College Teachers. Asia Pacific Journal of Research, 419-427.
- Mukti Clarence & George, T. S. (2018). Spirituality and subjective well-being among catholic college teachers of Bangalore. Indian Journal of Health and Well-being, 9(3), 678-680
- Mukti Clarence, Viju, P. D., & George, T. S. (2018). Influence of Psychological Capital on Affective Commitment among Teachers : A Reflective Analysis. International Journal of Multidisciplinary, 60–64
- Mukti Clarence, P. D. Viju & Tony Sam George (2019). The Jesuit educational mission in rural Chotanagpur, India: historical achievements and contemporary challenges, International Studies in Catholic Education, DOI: 10.1080/19422539.2019.1691826
- Mukti Clarence, SJ. (2011). My experience of the First 48 hours of Kandhamal violence, Voice of ST. Thomas, 6-8.
- Mukti Clarence, SJ. (2018). Disobedience: A Threat to Mental Health, The Examiner, (169) 40.
- Mukti Clarence, SJ. (2019). Confession, The New Leader Issues. (132) 6.
- “Influence of Psychological Capital on Affective Commitment among Teachers” at National Conference, Sri Ramkrishna College (ICSSR) on 27th Sep 2018.
- “Effects of a Psychological Capital on Psychological Wellbeing: A Theoretical Framework” at International conference, University of Hyderabad 1st Nov 2018.
- “Defense of Mental Health through Psychological Capital and Promotion of Psychological well-being among employees: Accomplishments and pathways ahead” at International conference, Christ University 5th Jan 2019.
- “Role of Self-Compassion in Safeguarding the Subjective Wellbeing of Ad hoc School Teachers, Mediating Role of Psychological Capital” at National Conference, Periyar University (ICSSR)26th Oct 2018.
- Impact of Emotional intelligence on affective commitment: Role of Psychological capital as Mediating variable at International Conference, St. Agnes College, 25th Sep 2018.
Conferences & Seminars Attended
- World doctorates day at Christ University on 25th August 2018
- One-week faculty development program on SEM, Mediation and Moderation Analysis, at VIT University, 13-19 August 2018
- Conference of Catholic Psychologists of India at Jyot Nivas College 9th June 2018
- Conference of Catholic Psychologists of India at Jyot Nivas College 24th August 2018
- Structural Equation Modeling at Sahrdaya, Institue of Management 21-23 March 2019.
- Academic Publishing for Quality Research at XLRI 20th Noverment 2019.
- National Webinar on Self-compassion by Andhra Loyola College 21st July 2020
- National Webinar on Transforming classroom into informal and learning ground by St. Xavier’s College, Jaipur 31st May 2020
- Webinar on Behavioral and Psychological dimension of analysis by University of Madras, 24th May 2020.
- Webinar on Economic impact of COVID-19 by St. Vincent College Pune 15th May 2020
- Webinar on RTI-ACT: The armor of democracy by XITE College Gamharia 5th July 2020
- Webinar by Dr. Chhaya Gupta on Impact of lockdown on Psychological wellbeing on 23th Mary 2020.
- National webinar on becoming an aatamnirbhar Bharat by XITE College on 6th June 2020.
Workshops / Seminars (Conducted)
- Faculty Development Programme supported by MHRD under the scheme of Pandit Mandan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching at Jamshedpur Women’s College 6th February 2020.